How to: True Aussie Beef & Lamb share their recipe for the best grilled Australian Beef Kebab
Sponsored: Part three of the True Aussie Beef & Lamb grill series. This week, Chef Tarek Ibrahim brings you a delicious traditional recipe you can try at home, the park or the beach…
Cooler temperatures and the outdoors are synonymous with one thing – barbecues. And if you are planning to spend time with family and friends while tucking into some delicious grilled meats, this is the right post for you.
We’re letting you in on some simple (but delicious) recipes shared with us by True Aussie Beef and Lamb and celebrated TV chef Tarek Ibrahim.
Last week, we shared a simple for the best grilled Australian lamb kofta and all you needed was four simple easy to purchase ingredients. This time, we are sharing another simple recipe for the Australian Beef Kebab.
Check out the video below and then scroll down to get a list of the ingredients and the method to prepare this simple yet delicious traditional dish.
800g Australian rump steak
2 onions, chopped into chunks
2 to 3 bell peppers
Handful of chopped parsley
Course sea salt
1. Cut Australian rump steak into 3cm cubed pieces.
2. Take a skewer and gently slide the meat into the skewer alternating with slices of onions and bell peppers.
3. Drizzle some olive oil and add sea salt.
5. Place the beef skewers over direct heat.
6. Close the grill to let the meat cook.
7. Open the grill and flip the meat, and add sea salt.
8. Remove the beef skewers from the grill.
9. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Where to buy?
Looking to get your fix of True Aussie Beef & Lamb meat in the Middle East? Head to lambandbeef.com/where-to-buy for the retailer’s list.
For more delicious recipes by Chef Tarek Ibrahim, head to this YouTube channel or to lambandbeef.com to discover more tips, tricks, recipes, and information.
Coming up next week: True Aussie Beef and Lamb will be sharing the recipe for the perfect steak.
Images: True Aussie Beef and Lamb