How to: True Aussie Beef & Lamb shares their recipe for the best grilled Australian steak
Sponsored: Part four of the True Aussie Beef & Lamb grill series. This week, Chef Tarek Ibrahim brings you a delicious steak recipe you can use to impress your loved ones…
With the weather cooling down, it’s the perfect time to turn the heat up the grill and prepare the best grilled Australian steak.
And it doesn’t have to be a difficult or tedious process either. If you want to show off some grilling skills at your next barbecue, here’s a simple (but delicious) recipe shared with us by True Aussie Beef and Lamb and celebrated TV chef Tarek Ibrahim.
Check out the video below and then scroll down to get a list of the ingredients and the method to prepare the perfect Australian steak.
2 x 350 grams Australian Beef Ribeye
Salt, to taste
Juice of one lemon (optional)
1. Drizzle olive oil onto a grill pan and set over high heat.
2. Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt.
3. Place steaks on grill pan, turning to make cross hatch marks. Cook for about two to three minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
4. Transfer the steak to a warm plate and allow to rest for five to six minutes.
5. Sprinkle with rosemary and salt, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
6. Add a squeeze of lemon juice (optional).
Where to buy?
Looking to get your fix of True Aussie Beef & Lamb meat in the Middle East? Head to lambandbeef.com/where-to-buy for the retailer’s list.
Click here for easy home cooking tips with Master Chef Tarek Ibrahim, here for the best grilled Australian Beef Kebab recipe and here for Australian lamb kofta.
Images: True Aussie Beef & Lamb